A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kress, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kress graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kress has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Stephen Kress MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Kress practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kress has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kress practices Internal Medicine near Woburn, MA.
See Woburn Internists.