A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Keith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Leonard Keith MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Keith practice?
- Dr. Arthur Keith has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Keith practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians.