Dr. Arthur Leon Levine MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Levine is Good. Dr. Levine has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levine has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Levine practice?
Dr. Arthur Levine practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Nephrologists, and Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Art Levine, Dr. Arturo Levine