A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Levine is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Levine, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Levine has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur L Levine MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Levine practice?
- Dr. Arthur Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Levine practices Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Nephrologists.