Dr. Arthur Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

January 9th, 2015
great doctor

January 20th, 2014
Fantastic Physician, TERRIBLE staff!
I love Dr. Smith, he is a FANTASTIC physician... People say he is rude, but he is not. He is blunt and tells you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear. He doesn't sugar coat anything and that is what I like the most. He is very prompt and dead on with his diagnosis. If he doesn't know 100% that he is right he will refer you to someone to confirm or deny his diagnosis. He does what a physician should. 4 Stars for him. His staff on the other hand is awful. I have been with Dr. Smith for almost 3 years, and he has written me several feferrals for therapies and 3 years later i havent heard back bc Andrea is slack! The front desk clerk is Valerie is rude, and they dont answer the phones half the time. I miss the older lady who use to do the patient registration information before they remodeled the office. She was super sweet and was helpful in every way possible. I have considered switching to a different Physician bc of the staff, and their incompatence but I love having Dr. Smith as my Neurologist. I think he needs some new staff.

November 20th, 2012
Worst doctor ever!!!!!,!,
Horrible doctor, Horrible treatment , actually i Never got a treatment because this Horrible doctor Never got Back after all the ttests. Arrogant ano unpolite. Dont do this to yourself its Better to remais sick. Im still totally chocked please look for another one.

May 27th, 2011
Great first impression -- Poor bedside manner
Dr. Smith in not comfortable fielding questions and I was told "you do not need to understand things at my level; just know you need treatment." If someone is trying to put you on a medicine regiment for the rest of your life, wouldn't you like a better explanation that "I'm the expert, you're the patient?!"Regardless of his diagnosis accuracy (which I have yet to determine), I would not go back based on bedside manner and ability to convey crucial information regarding his diagnosis to the patient.

April 22nd, 2011
I used to work for Dr. Smith and he has shown me how a doctors office is suppose to run effectively. I enjoyed my time under his teachings and i would always come back if possible.

November 18th, 2010
"The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight!"???
Multiple times I have shown up for scheduled appointments to be told I "Do not have an appointment today." When I handed them with the appointment card, I was told "there was a malfunction in their scheduling software."Telephoning the office is useless. They have a horrible auto attendant/voice mail system (or so they say.) Leave messages, as instructed, the messages always "get lost." (Or , is the staff so inept they never bother to respond?)I hung with them 3 years because I really like Dr. Smith. He is an excellent practitioner. But brain/nerve disorders are SERIOUS stuff. What if I were in critical situation? Could I trust my LIFE to a dysfuntional outfit like this???Uhhh..., NO! -Buh bye!
Doctor's Response

Here at Smith Neurological Clinic me and my staff have given our patients the highest quality service and always treat them with respect. As all of my patients know, we did have a malfunction with our computer systems a couple months ago, but all of my patients were sent out letters to call into our office to make sure that we had there correct appointments in our system and now everyone is up to date. I apologize for any inconvience that this may have caused.

March 29th, 2017