A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Leroy Williams MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Arthur Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Williams practices Internal Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists.