A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Williams practice?
Dr. Arthur Williams practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Infectious Disease near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg General Practitioners, Harrisburg Internists, Harrisburg Hematologists, and Harrisburg Infectious Disease Doctors.