Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor and Individual show details Wonderful Doctor and Individual
Oct 25th, 2012

I recently saw Dr Williams for a Kidney Stone and he was amazing in his expertise and care. He truly cares for his patients.

Good show details Good
Jul 25th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone.

Require One on One Attention show details Require One on One Attention
by Ms. Althea Cannon on Jun 10th, 2010

Dr. Williams and I had a rough start considering I had preexisting issues of panic disorder and agoraphobia, as well as taking health sustaining meds he thought were questionable. I am fully disabled (SSI) and required the proper medication associated with these dibilitating health issues. After a few meetings, he and I seem are communicating accuately, which I was unable to do with other doctors. I do feel it is needed that Dr. Williams and I should build our Doctor/patient relationship toward non-paternalist care. June 4, 2010, I acquired a pulmonary embolism, which required a one-day stay in ICU, and hospital care for the remainder of the week. In comparison, if Dr. Williams and I could agree to the type of care I need, provide more time, follow-up care, inform his patients as to when he will change locations, as a medical professional, he will meet all of my expectations. Since his professional delivery is not in question, I believes the problem exist within the workplace environment. Two weeks ago, I called the med line for insomia medication, I am still waiting for a call back. Overall, I think Dr. Williams is an excellent physician, and I commend him for his field choice.