A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Art La Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Art La Bruce is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Bruce
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Bruce Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. La Bruce graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. La Bruce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Art M La Bruce MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Art M. La Bruce practice?
- Dr. Art La Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Art La Bruce practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.