A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Art La Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Art La Bruce is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. La Bruce graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. La Bruce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Art M La Bruce MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Art M. La Bruce practice?
- Dr. Art La Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Art La Bruce practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.