A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lamontagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lamontagne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamontagne
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lamontagne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamontagne graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lamontagne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lamontagne MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Lamontagne practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lamontagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne practices Urology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Urologists.