A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lamontagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lamontagne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamontagne graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamontagne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lamontagne MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Lamontagne practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lamontagne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Lamontagne practices Urology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Urologists.