A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Landry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Landry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Bernard Landry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur B. Landry practice?
- Dr. Arthur Landry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Landry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.