A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lebowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur L Lebowitz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lebowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lebowitz practices Internal Medicine near Thomaston, CT.
See Thomaston Internists.