A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Levene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Levene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levene
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Levene, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levene graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levene has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Levene MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Levene practice?
- Dr. Arthur Levene has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Levene practices Cardiovascular Disease near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.