A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lieberman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Saul Lieberman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.