A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Saul Lieberman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.