A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Liebeskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebeskind
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Liebeskind Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Liebeskind, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebeskind graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Liebeskind has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur S Liebeskind MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Liebeskind practice?
- Dr. Arthur Liebeskind has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Liebeskind practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.