Overall Review

December 18th, 2013
Great man and even better physician!
Great man who cares deeply for his patient's and will do anything in his power to take care of them. He is the only physician that I know who will give you his home telephone number and will tell you to call him if you need to, he does this for all his patient's. This is a doctor who knows his specialty and will tell me what needs to be done without excess expense. He cares and the whole person and I appreciate him more than I can express in this response.

September 26th, 2013
THE BEST UROLOGIST- GRADE A BED SIDE MANNER
Dr. Liles has been a medical professional for three of my family members over the last 19 years. And I must say he is extremely thorough and has the best bed side manner. Even after losing our family members battle with cancer Dr. Liles showed compassion to our family and extended his personal condolences. I certainly trust him with our care.

January 28th, 2013
Superiority complex and arrogant, uncaring
One afternoon Dr. Liles performed an ultrasound of my left kidney and found it is partially blocked. Due to the fact I have kidney disease and 6 prominent kidney stones I had to ask him to check my right kidney as well, only to find out it is completely blocked. He sent me for a CT scan and told me to return with copy of test on a disc for him to read the very next day.That's when his true colors were revealed! He began cursing because I used a different facility due to insurance purposes rather than the one he told me to. He told me he couldn't read the "God ___ Thing"! I was in shock! He also sent me home without adequate pain medicine, 6 kidney stones and a completely blocked kidney! Keep in mind while your kidneys are blocked i could not only lose them due to my disease, I could easily die! Finally to top it all off it was a Friday around noon all the lights in the office were off and he was obviously ready to begin his weekend! As I was leaving I heard his two nurses inquire about my situation and I heard Dr. Liles reply,"All I know is I'm about ready to slap the ____ out of her"!!!!! I was floored! I could not even speak I was so flabbergasted! He was out of line and completely disrespectful...and not only that he sent me out the door knowing my kidneys/life was at stake! By the grace of God I made it though the weekend and am trying desperately to find another doctor. After 8 years with Dr Liles and his disgraceful attitude I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy go to him!

September 28th, 2011
Arrogant with a God complex
While I know that alot of doctors have an arrogant confidence this man tops the list. He made me feel as if he looked down on me because I was a woman, did not have any type of sympathetic nature and did not seem to be worried that I was in pain. The third visit to him my husband went with me and though I was the one with a problem he wanted to ignore me and my questions and instead talk to my husband like I was some kind of child. Asked my husband if he could shut me up and proceeded to talk land and google earth with my husband. I could go on for a while but I think anyone reading this will get the drift. Use another one of the docs in the clinic, not this one.