A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lipschultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Lipschultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipschultz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipschultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Lipschultz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipschultz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipschultz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Joel Lipschultz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Lipschultz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lipschultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lipschultz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.