A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Liss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Liss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Liss MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Liss practice?
- Dr. Arthur Liss has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Liss practices Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.