Dr. Arthur Liu MD, PHD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017
Be cautious and listen to your gut
Too aggressive for our taste. Our two encounters were hurried and ultimately led us to a different path, thank God as the results would have been potentially catastrophic.

May 24th, 2011
Truly Caring
This Doctor listens, considers all the facts and proposes solutions . Have you ever had your doctor pretend he is listening and then 1 minute later say something wrong that you just told them? Never going to happen with Doctor Liu--this guy is like talking to your best friend.

November 4th, 2009
One of the best!!!
Dr. Arthur Liu was very personable and easy to talk to. He never made us feel rushed and before he would leave, he always asked us if we had any questions and he'd also ask my daughter if she had any questions or concerns. He always seemed to be "on top of" my daughter's case. There were times he went out of his way to make her happy and put a smile on her face...ie. treasure chest prize after the appointment.We were very impressed with the quality of care that Dr. Liu and his team gave our daughter. They are very compassionate and truly want to give the best care possible to children dealing with radiation therapy. They even went out of their way when I myself was in need of finding a doctor to see my back while we were there in Colorado.I would highly recommend Dr. Liu and his team! Thank you Dr. Liu for everything you did! Your care and compassion made a difficult time much easier to bear.

August 6th, 2017