A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Unity Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Garduque Lopez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lopez practices Otolaryngology near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Otolaryngologists.