A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Unity Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Lopez practice?
Dr. Arthur Lopez practices Otolaryngology near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Otolaryngologists.