A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Unity Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Garduque Lopez MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Arthur Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Lopez practices Otolaryngology near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Otolaryngologists.