Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Feldman
Dr. Arthur Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Graduate Hospital and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Feldman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arthur Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Mariell Jessup
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi37
Dr. Paul Atkins
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi46
Dr. Dennis Sprecher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi35