A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frankel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frankel, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Frankel practice?
Dr. Arthur Frankel practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.