A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frankel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frankel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Frankel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Frankel practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.