A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Frankel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Frankel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Frankel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Arthur Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Frankel practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.