A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Johnson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.