A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Johnson practice?
Dr. Arthur Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Neurological Surgeons.