A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Johnson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.