Dr. Arthur Mabaquiao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Mabaquiao?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Mabaquiao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2015

Dr. Mabaquiao was my doctor for 10+ years. He was a really good doctor and I trusted him. Then one day out of nowhere he called me at home and chewed me out because I asked his answering service for my test results. I didn't feel comfortable seeing him after that. I don't know what happened to him or why he would treat a patient with such callousness.

September 11th, 2013

Dr Mabaquio is a gifted physician. I have been a patient for over 10 years now and have always received excellent care and compassion. I am a nurse by trade, so I know a gifted clinician when I see one. He is exceptional!

September 5th, 2009

Dr. Mabaquiao is the most concerned and caring doctor I have ever had. He takes time with me and listens to all of my questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and has made many a correct diagnosis when other doctors have not been able to. I trust doctor Mabaquiao completely with my care.

September 18th, 2017