A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Mandelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Mandelin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Mandelin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mandelin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Michael Mandelin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Mandelin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Mandelin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Mandelin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.