A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Manoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Manoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manoli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Manoli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manoli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Manoli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Manoli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Manoli practice?
- Dr. Arthur Manoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Manoli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.