A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Manoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Manoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Manoli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Muscule Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manoli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Manoli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Manoli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Manoli practice?
- Dr. Arthur Manoli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Manoli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.