A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Manoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Manoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Manoli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Injuries
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manoli graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Manoli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur Manoli practice?
Dr. Arthur Manoli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.