Dr. Arthur Manoli II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Manoli II?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Manoli II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2017

The best of the best

Dr. Manoli discovered and fixed my foot problems after I had seen SIX other doctors who had no answers. I still see him more than 5 years later if I ever have any problems with my very chronically injured foot. He is an amazing physician and has a great personality. He will get straight to the point with you but also make sure you full understand what's going on. I would recommend Dr. Manoli to anyone.

April 20th, 2016

This is my wife's foot we are talking about. Dr. Manoli is tops, teaches and every 5 star is my wife and I total agreement. Though she just had the surgery 2 days ago we are convinced that it will turn out pretty much as experienced. Maybe not like a newborn, but if you saw her feet you would know. Thanks Doctor Manoli!

April 29th, 2015

Very skilled surgeon, fixed an issue no other doctor in the state would touch, with excellent results

March 6th, 2013

Outstanding dr. Went for a 2nd opinion based on another dr's desire to perform extensive surgery on both feet and one ankle at the same time. Dr Manoli gave a far more conservative (and reasonable) plan which I chose to follow. Surgery went perfect, healing was perfect and the problem is gone. My 2nd foot and ankle never needed surgery. Thankful I didn't follow the more radical approach from the first dr The office staff is so personable that it is reassuring. All paperwork was handled without mixups. Overall, I'd highly recommend.

November 12th, 2012

TOP OF THE LINE DOCTOR AND STAFF!!!!!!!!

I'm 22 years old, I have had 3 surgeries on my right ankle, and it still isn't right. Doctor Monoli took one look at it and said 'you are too young to be walking like this' & 'it should've been fixed the first time'. My parents and I absolutely love Dr. Monoli, he's down th Earth and cracks jokes every now and then. He's very understanding, he talks to you like another human, he explains things to you and dosent use medical words. Over all a great doctor!!!! Cant wait to go back.

March 29th, 2012

He did what no one else could do!

May 13th, 2010

The very Best!!

Dr. Manoli and his staff are the most attentive,caring group that I have been fortunate to be treated by.

August 4th, 2017