Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 6th, 2013

Outstanding dr. Went for a 2nd opinion based on another dr's desire to perform extensive surgery on both feet and one ankle at the same time. Dr Manoli gave a far more conservative (and reasonable) plan which I chose to follow. Surgery went perfect, healing was perfect and the problem is gone. My 2nd foot and ankle never needed surgery. Thankful I didn't follow the more radical approach from the first dr The office staff is so personable that it is reassuring. All paperwork was handled without mixups. Overall, I'd highly recommend.

TOP OF THE LINE DOCTOR AND STAFF!!!!!!!! show details TOP OF THE LINE DOCTOR AND STAFF!!!!!!!!
Nov 12th, 2012

I'm 22 years old, I have had 3 surgeries on my right ankle, and it still isn't right. Doctor Monoli took one look at it and said 'you are too young to be walking like this' & 'it should've been fixed the first time'. My parents and I absolutely love Dr. Monoli, he's down th Earth and cracks jokes every now and then. He's very understanding, he talks to you like another human, he explains things to you and dosent use medical words. Over all a great doctor!!!! Cant wait to go back.

Mar 28th, 2012

He did what no one else could do!

The very Best!! show details The very Best!!
by Mark Hasho on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Manoli and his staff are the most attentive,caring group that I have been fortunate to be treated by.