Dr. Arthur Marlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Marlin?

.....

Posted on March 25th, 2017

He has no bedside manner.... he was great with my son until his contract ended with one of the hospitals we saw him at... and then he wouldn't even discuss my son unless we brought him to the hospital he got paid more at..... always makes u feel like u are wasting his time... and he doesn't care about anything to do with history.... when he ask how is the patient doing just respond with a fine cause if not u will b wasting ur breathe....

Posted on February 7th, 2017

worst doctor ever please save your kids.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Great Drs. Very happy with the way they treated my daughter and myself.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Great great doctor trust me he did a wonderful job in 2007.

My sons Angel ..Dr. Marlin

Posted on April 25th, 2014

What a great caring man Dr. Marlin is. He placed a VP shunt for my Son back in 2003. My son has had one revision from the catheter breaking but all else is well. Thanks DR. M.. You are the best ! Wish you would come back to Texas. :)

Juanita Campbell MOTHER OF HYDROCEPHAULUS, MYELOMENINGICELE

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Hello Dr. Marlin. I'm glad i could find you to let you know you have not been forgotten. Nooo sir. Even though you're in Florida we still remember those times in San Antonio TX when you came through for my newborn baby girl.Don't get a big head but you are a savior to many of Gods creatures. Annie had a baby boy oh about 5 years ago. He's fine. Her shunt has not been revised since junior school and she is now 33 years old. She did have a working sphincter but the Dr. delivering her by C-section accidentally cut it. Whoever reads this has to know that when you deal with Dr. Marlin he'll listen has awesome bedside manner and always follows up after the visit. He is very softspoken and very courteous. Although waiting time needs a lot of patience. He is a very busy doctor and doesn't plan on scooting the child or patient out in 1 minute. He has to know exactly what the problem is and diagnose it correctly. And diagnose it correctly and fixing it is his expertise. Thats why we kept him so long in TX. He IS a GREAT doctor.

Saved My Child:)

Posted on March 26th, 2013

It has been years since I flew to Texas with my 3 year old son Michael Dean . He had slit ventricles,VP shunt, CP...he weighed a little under 19LBS...he had been in & out of St.Louis hospitals for three years....one ER doctor told me to take him home to die. The ER doctors looked at me like I was a crazy mom....because so many times he would be better by the time the Ambulance would transport Michael to St. Louis ,MO from Edwardsville. IL .It took years to figure out he dad Slit Vents..from over shunting. You saved my son's life by removing the bone and telling us he needed a low pressure shunt ...and that Mom knew her child was really sick. Thank you . Today my son is a happy ,healthy 27 year old married man. Who wants to start a family of his own. Thank you for your excellent care . May God Bless You!

Excellent Choice

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Dr. Marlin performed surgery on my son recently. I felt confident in his abilities based on his years of experience. our office visits and recommendations from my other specialists. His office staff is courteous and caring. One draw back is that his office hours and days are limited and can be inconvenient at times.

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

You operated on my 7 1/2 month old son back in 1983. You were awesome then and you still hold a very special place in our families heart. Your made of gold.

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Dr Marlin was awsome! My son had a tethered spinal cord. Dr Marlin did an excellent job and my son has minimal pain and was not scared at all!

Posted on March 30th, 2017