A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Martella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Martella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Martella, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martella has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur T Martella MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur T. Martella practice?
- Dr. Arthur Martella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Martella practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons and Cherry Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons.