A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Martella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Martella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martella
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Martella, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Martella has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur T Martella MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur T. Martella practice?
- Dr. Arthur Martella has 10 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Martella practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.