Dr. Arthur Martella Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Martella?

March 1st, 2016

did the surgery, followed up with him after surgery. Never saw or heard from him again. such professionalism. won't pick him again.

March 19th, 2014

caregiver

Dr.Martella is an amazing surgeon. He operated on my 87 year old mother in law .. He was successful and very caring to her. weeks later her son, went in for five by bypasses in Our lady of Lourdes. He was`very successful and came to see his patient and immediately after surgery came out personnally to answer any questions that we had. We will forever be in his debt. He saved the life of my cherished mother in law and the life of her son months later.

November 9th, 2013

In it for the money

What can I say? He reminds me of a clerk at the DMV. He doesn't care about his patients, and doesn't care if the know it. Dr. Martel is a good surgeon, but he tore my shoulder up on the operating table while performing my bypass. Never once did he come to see if I was doing ok while I was in the hospital. Nor did his office schedule a post surgery appointment. He showed up 2 hours late for my surgery, even though he told me he would get in early so we can meet and speak for the first time. I had to get to the hospital at 5:00 am, (surgery scheduled for 7:00 am) and he showed up at 9:00 am.

December 11th, 2011

Excellent

Courteous, professional. Excellent care.

September 28th, 2011

bad surgery

I had a single bypass I only saw the Dr. himself 1 time for 5 min prior to surgery never seen him again, only his staff even during my hospital stay. Something went wrong with my surgery and I was not clearly informed of the problem until I returned to my previous hospital for cardiac cath at which time I was told I was 1 of 5% that my bypass was no good it was 75% closed and nothing could be done. I was never informed by this Dr or his staff that this had happened. I do not reccomend getting surgery from this dr. I am only 44 years old and the only information I got from one of his staff was not to think about returning to work but to enjoy what was left of my life.

October 15th, 2017