A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Lucius Olen Crosby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Martin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Internists and Hattiesburg Cardiologists.