A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Martin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Charles Martin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Picayune, MS and Mentor, OH.
See Hattiesburg Internists and Hattiesburg Cardiologists.