Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Matas
Dr. Arthur Matas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Matas is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus. Dr. Matas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Matas has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Arthur Matas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Farhad Ardeshirpour
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Robert Acton
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi26
Dr. Kristin Ritter
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi8