A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Matas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Matas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Matas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matas graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Jeremy Matas MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Matas practice?
- Dr. Arthur Matas has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Matas practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.