A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Meyers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Benjamin Meyers MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur B. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Arthur Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Meyers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.