A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Hal Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Arthur Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Miller practices Family Medicine near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Primary Care Doctors.