A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Millman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Millman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Millman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lance Millman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Millman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Millman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Millman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.