A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Millman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Millman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lance Millman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Millman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Millman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Millman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.