A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Mollen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Mollen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mollen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mollen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mollen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Mollen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Mollen practice?
- Dr. Arthur Mollen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Mollen practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.