A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Mollen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Mollen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mollen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Mollen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Mollen practice?
- Dr. Arthur Mollen has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Mollen practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.