A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Newberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newberg
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Newberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Newberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- MRI Of Dedham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Henry Newberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Newberg practice?
- Dr. Arthur Newberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Newberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Dedham Radiologists.