A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Newberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Newberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Newberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- MRI Of Dedham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Henry Newberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Newberg practice?
- Dr. Arthur Newberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Newberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.