A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Newkirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Newkirk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newkirk graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newkirk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Doring Newkirk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Newkirk practice?
- Dr. Arthur Newkirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Newkirk practices Family Medicine near Blue Hill, ME.
See Blue Hill Primary Care Doctors.