A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Ng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Ng practice?
Dr. Arthur Ng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Browns Mills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Browns Mills Surgeons, Browns Mills Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Browns Mills Cardiologists.