A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Ng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Francis Ng MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Ng practice?
- Dr. Arthur Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Ng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Browns Mills, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Browns Mills Surgeons.