Dr. Arthur Ng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Ng?

July 5th, 2017

If I can go back I wouldn't touch him to my father even with his finger nail.We did not know he did not have enough experience to make open heart surgery BUT he DID .He DID and Deborah hospital let him do surgery on my father.WHY??????Because my father did not have a good health insurance.I wish I can go back to first day we saw this doctor and hospital.

June 17th, 2015

16 years ago he did surgery on my father I wish never did He could be good Dr but that time he was not

October 26th, 2013

Patient

Received 2 emergency open heart surgeries, with in 2 days apart. by Dr. Ng. been to national rated heart hospitals, Texas, Cleveland, New York, PA. - Dr. Ng./ Cardiologists / Nursing care / technology SECOND TO NONE. Most caring professional hospital. Don't think to go any place else!!!!!

August 1st, 2011

One of the Best!

Dr. Arthur Ng, MD, is without question one of the absolute best doctors I have come across. The four star rating he has earned above does not begin to accurately depict to this doctors level of care and commitment to his patients. In the face of a serious surgery, Dr. Ng sat and comforted me until I felt at-ease with the procedure. Explaining everything from pre-op to recovery in depth. Dr. Ng, and the staff of Deborah Heart and Lung Center (I have only had experiences at this hospital) provide a level of care that is truly unsurpassed. They stand true to their slogan: "World Class Care." I agree!

October 20th, 2017