A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Ostrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Ostrowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ostrowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Mem Hosp, Manchester, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur A Ostrowitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Ostrowitz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Ostrowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Ostrowitz practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and South Windsor, CT.
See Manchester Radiologists.