A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Ourieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Ourieff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ourieff
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Ourieff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Ourieff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ourieff graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Jacob Ourieff MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Ourieff practice?
- Dr. Arthur Ourieff has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Ourieff practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.