A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Heller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Paul Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Heller practice?
- Dr. Arthur Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.