A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Heller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Heller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Heller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Paul Heller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Heller practice?
- Dr. Arthur Heller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Heller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.