A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Weiner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur P Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Arthur Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Weiner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Cardiologists.