Dr. Arthur Weiner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Weiner?

20 pleasant years association

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

concerned pleasant doctor who answers questions

My Doctor,My Freind

Posted on November 30th, 2013

My wife and I are long time patients of Doctor Weiner.Dr. Arthur has a wonderful knack of calming his patients under all conditions.Over the years that he has treated me < 16 years>,he prescribed the proper medications and always found time to explain my progress in detail after each of my visits with him.I consider him the Best of the Best. I consider him a freind.

Posted on May 18th, 2013

The one thing about this practice is that they never call back. You get voice mail, leave a message and if your lucky you will wait two days to hear anything. I can not deal with them anymore.

GET A SECOND OPINION

Posted on August 15th, 2010

My father-in-law, who is 84 years old went to Dr. Weiner because he was experiencing shortness of breath. Dr. Weiner perfomed a test and diagnosed my father-in-law with a 90% blockage of his carotid artery. My father-in-law did not trust the diagnosis and went to another physician, who did a CT scan and negated Dr. Weiner's diagnosis. Dr. Weiner was recommending surgery and the second doctor told my father-in-law that he did not require surgery but that the shortness of breath was due to being over 30 lbs. overweight and a sedentary lifestyle.GET A SECOND OPINION.

Posted on September 27th, 2017