A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Park, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Myunghoon Park MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Park practice?
- Dr. Arthur Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Park practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.