A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Patchefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Patchefsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Patchefsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchefsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patchefsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patchefsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Patchefsky practice?
Dr. Arthur Patchefsky practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.