A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Pellittieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Pellittieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellittieri graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pellittieri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pellittieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Pellittieri practice?
Dr. Arthur Pellittieri practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.