A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Peterson practice?
Dr. Arthur Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Art Peterson, Dr. Arturo Peterson