A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Peterson is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Swedish Covenant HospitalChicago, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Riley Peterson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.