A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Pinto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Pinto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Pinto practice?
Dr. Arthur Pinto practices Urology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Milford, CT.
See Fairfield Urologists.