A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Pinto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Pinto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Pinto MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Arthur Pinto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Pinto practices Urology near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Milford Urologists.