A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Pitterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Pitterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Pitterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitterman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitterman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Benjamin Pitterman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur B. Pitterman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Pitterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Pitterman practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.