A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Miles Powell MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Powell practice?
- Dr. Arthur Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Powell practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.